Tuesday 20 April 2021
Tel: 01442 863393 | Email: email@example.com
Club News & Events
Printer Friendly VersionBack to Club News - March 21
Grounds Manager Job Opportunity
As a result of retirement of our current Groundsman, we are looking for a part-time grounds manager to continue to maintain our grounds and facilities to the highest possible standards, and generally keeping everything tidy.
The role involves up to 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday:
- the core hours are 7am – 9.30am; and
- there are ad hoc call-outs to do first line fault fixes.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- daily maintenance of the outdoor tennis courts;
- weekly maintenance of the indoor tennis courts;
- regular maintenance of the perimeter fences;
- grass and hedge cutting;
- clearing and sweeping the patio and paths of weeds;
- general maintenance jobs, e.g. cleaning gutters of leaves, gate and door hinges, replacing light bulbs;
- safely operating, maintaining and storing grounds equipment, chemicals and hazardous materials;
- managing a cost-effective approach to maintenance; and
- establishing effective working relationships with club members, club Council and committee members and the club office managers.
Desirable but not essential:
- carry out basic plumbing and electrical work as part of first line maintenance.
To express an interest or for more information, please contact the Club Managers – firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 22nd March.