People join our Club for many different reasons - learning a new sport, returning to a sport after an absence, improving fitness, competition, general improvement of game or for social reasons. Whatever the reason, we welcome you and offer a range of memberships.
Benefits of BLT&SRC membership:
- Unlimited use of 11 outdoor (all floodlit) tennis and/or 6 squash courts (2 glass-backed competition courts)
- Discounted rates in our indoor tennis centre (tennis members only)
- Club nights
- Box leagues
- Annual club tournaments
- Reduced coaching rates
- Discounted room hire
- Entry into the Wimbledon Draw (tennis members only)
- 10% discount at Berkhamsted Sports
- Bring a guest for just £6 (tennis) or £4 (Squash & Racketball). Max. guest visit is 6 times per year.
- Opportunity to join the Club teams
- Regular social evenings and organised social playing events
- Relax in our lovely open plan lounge bar with large flat screen TV and BT Sport
How to join and the different types of memberships we offer are outlined below. If you would like more information about membership or would like to arrange to have a tour of the Club and our facilities, please contact the Club Manager on 01442 863393 or email email@example.com. Our address is BLT&SRC, Broadwater, Lower Kings Road, Berkhamsted, Herts HP4 2AL.
How to join
Joining is simple. Firstly complete our Online Membership Application Form which should take no longer than 5 minutes. Alternatively, download the Membership Form and email it back to us. Once we have received your form we will be in touch with you to confirm membership fees and organise payment. You can pay by:
- Credit (2.5% charge) or debit card over the phone or in person at the office
- Cheque made payable to 'BLT&SRC'
- Bank transfer
Subscriptions for current season ending 31st March 2019
|Senior Squash & Racketball
|Senior Tennis, Squash & Racketball
|Junior Tennis U19/15/10/8
|Junior Squash & Racketball U19/15/10
|Junior Tennis, Squash & Racketball U19/15/10
|Student Tennis, Squash & Racketball/Tennis/Squash & Racketball
|Over 70s Tennis, Squash & Racketball/Tennis/Squash & Racketball
|Under 26s Tennis, Squash & Racketball/Tennis/Squash & Racketball
| Non-playing parent
- Please note that a one-off joining fee of £50 is payable by senior members.
- Juniors are defined as being under the relevant age (19, 15 or 10) on 1st January of the current subscription year.
- Student Summer rate is available between 1 June - 30 September at a cost of £45.
We offer the following discounted membership rates as we progress through the year. Please note that these discounts do not apply to the joining fee.
|1 July to 31 August
|1 September to 31 October
|1 November to 31 December
|1 January to 28 February
|1 March to 31 March
||on payment of full subscription for one year ahead
||off each playing membership providing at least one senior playing member
If for any reason you join and then find that you are not benefitting from your membership or not playing, we will refund you the remainder of the membership fee for the season minus an admin fee. The trial period is a minimum of 4 months.
Guests and Temporary Members
Senior members may bring guests to the club. A member may only bring the same guest up to 6 times a year.
All guests must be signed into the black visitors book by the TV in the Players bar and a visitor fee paid. Visitor fees can be paid by purchasing through the booking kiosk at the Club or via the office when it is open.
Visitor fees are currently:
TENNIS: £6 per senior guest and £2 per junior guest
SQUASH & RACKETBALL: £4 per senior guest and £2 per junior guest