Submit this online application form and we will come back to you and confirm the cost. Please note that if you have been a member in the past or anyone in your household is a member this form will not work so please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead.
Benefits of BLT&SRC membership:
- Unlimited use of 11 outdoor (10 floodlit) tennis courts (NB. floodlights and indoor court hire are extra)
- 6 squash courts (4 glass-backed courts). (NB. Squash membership is proportionately less than tennis and you pay a small court fee as you go (£2/£4/£5 per 45 min session - junior off peak/off peak/peak)
- Discounted rates in our indoor tennis centre (tennis members only)
- Regular tennis organised social playing sessions throughout the week
- Box leagues
- Annual club tournaments
- Reduced coaching rates
- Access to dedicated ladies squash and mixed racketball session, and other squash group coaching sessions
- Option of using the Fitness & Conditioning Suite (NB. additional charge and open to members only)
- Discounted room hire
- Entry into the LTA Wimbledon Ballot (full tennis members only)
- 10% discount at Berkhamsted Sports
- Senior members can bring a guest for just £6 (tennis) or £4 (Squash). Max. guest visit is 6 times per year.
- Opportunity to join the Club teams
- Regular social evenings and organised social playing events - organised by playing ability
- Relax in our lovely open plan lounge bar with large flat screen TV, SKY and BT Sport
How to join and the different types of memberships we offer are outlined below. If you would like more information about membership or would like to arrange to have a tour of the Club and our facilities, please contact the Club Manager on 01442 863393 or email email@example.com. Our address is BLT&SRC, Broadwater, Lower Kings Road, Berkhamsted, Herts HP4 2AL.
How to join
Joining is simple. Firstly complete our Online Membership Application Form which should take no longer than 5 minutes. Once we have received your form we will be in touch with you to confirm membership fees and organise payment. You can pay by:
- Bank transfer
- Credit or debit card over the phone or in person at the office
Subscriptions for the season 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023
|Senior Squash & Racketball **
|Senior Tennis, Squash & Racketball
|Junior Tennis U19/15/10/8
|Junior Squash & Racketball U19/15/10 **
|Junior Tennis, Squash & Racketball U19/15/10
|Student Tennis, Squash & Racketball/Tennis/Squash & Racketball
|Over 70s Tennis, Squash & Racketball/Tennis/Squash & Racketball
|Under 29s Tennis, Squash & Racketball/Tennis/Squash & Racketball
|Non-Playing Parent Tennis/Squash *
|Fitness & Conditioning Suite
- Please note that a one-off joining fee of £50 is payable by senior members (this includes U29 adults) but not juniors or students.
- Juniors are defined as being under the relevant age (19, 15 or 10) on 1st January of the current subscription year.
- Student Summer rate is available for university students between 1 June - 30 September at a cost of £50.
- You must be in full time education to be eligible for the student rate.
* The non-playing parent membership is designed to allow a parent to play with their child at the Club at off peak times. Adults under this membership category are not permitted to play with other adults or enjoy full playing member benefits such as the box leagues, club tournaments, Wimbledon Draw or discounts on coaching fees. Non playing parents are still subject to non-member fees if taking coaching at the Club.
** We are currently offering a 3 month Squash & squash57 temporary membership with no joining fee. The rates are:
Adult - £60
Junior U19 - £15
If you subsequently join as a long term member a 50% discount on the one off joining fee will be applicable. Please note this offer is intended for new joiners only in order to try out the game/club before committing to annual membership.
We offer the following discounted membership rates as we progress through the year. Please note that these discounts do not apply to the joining fee.
|1 July to 31 August
|1 September to 31 October
|1 November to 31 December
|1 January to 28 February
|1 March to 31 March
||on payment of full subscription for one year ahead
||off each playing membership providing at least one senior playing member
If for any reason you join and then find that you are not benefitting from or enjoying your membership, we will refund you the remainder of the membership fee for the season minus an admin fee of £25pp. The trial period is a minimum of 4 months.
Guests and Temporary Members
Senior members may bring guests to the club. A member may only bring the same guest up to 6 times a year.
Visitor fees can be paid by purchasing through the booking kiosk at the Club or via the office when it is open.
Visitor fees are currently:
TENNIS: £6 per senior guest and £2 per junior guest
SQUASH & RACKETBALL: £4 per senior guest and £2 per junior guest
Codes of Conduct
At BLT&SRC we expect members, staff and volunteers to accept and adhere to our Codes of Conduct. Please ensure you read these before joining the Club.