These arrangements will still apply without relaxations during the 5 day period from 23rd - 27th December.
We are still getting to grips with all of the detail, but at this stage we wanted to provide a summary as follows:
Play on the outdoor tennis courts remains unchanged.
- Singles & Doubles are both permitted
- Rule of 6 to be applied when using the outdoor courts
Indoor play on in the ITC is subject to changes.
Play is not permitted, other than for:
- adults from same household / bubble
- disabled people & supervised activity for U18s
- One-to-one coaching
In accordance with Tier 3 restrictions, there can be no mixing indoors between households, other than for limited exemptions. Therefore, for adult members we are limited to:
- Single player (solo practices)
- Same household
- No play within a “squash bubble”
- The toilets remain open
- Changing/shower facilities will remain open but to minimise the risk of contact between different playing groups whenever possible players should avoid using them by arriving changed & showering at home
- The bar will remain closed.
- A takeaway café service will be open on Monday – Wednesday mornings next week.
We will continue to monitor the news, LTA and England Squash guidelines and will update you as soon as possible if things change.
Please remember all of the Covid safe protocols when visiting the club.
We would like to wish you all a safe, albeit a much quieter Christmas. We are already looking forward to 2021, when hopefully we can return to something closer to normality again.