As has been the case in the past few years, members will once again be required to "opt-in" to the LTA Wimbledon ballot if they would like the chance to win tickets for the 2018 Championships. We then hold a draw night at the Club to allocate tickets. This is usually in April - date TBC.
The club's allocation of tickets will be based on the number of British Tennis Members (BTMs) from our club who have actively opted in to the Wimbledon ticket ballot via the LTA website. The deadline for this is 23 February 2018.
Please note that the process for ticket allocation for 2018 is separate than that for 2017 - therefore you will be required to opt-in again if you want to be considered for the ballot for 2018.
We are asking for all BTM members, irrespective of whether or not you intend to enter the Wimbledon draw in the spring, to please opt in if you can. This will help ensure we continue to receive a healthy allocation of Wimbledon tickets.
All BTM members should have already received an email from the LTA explaining this process. We already have 175 members who have opted in for next year's tournament - thank you to those who have already done so!
1. Our allocation of tickets for 2018 will be based on our BTMs who have opted in to the Wimbledon Ballot by 23 February 2018.
2. To be eligible for the BLT&SRC 2018 Wimbledon Draw at the Club (held usually in April) you must:
- Hold an active, affiliated Adult(18+) or "Junior" (11-17yrs) British Tennis Membership (please note, "Child" members are not eligible). To confirm, a child must be 11 years of age by 1st February 2018 to be eligible for the draw - this is a change from 2017.
- Be linked to BLT&SRC via the members area of the LTA website
- Have opted in to the Wimbledon Ballot on the LTA website
- Have paid subs for the 2018/2019 season (subs will be due by 1st April 2018 - invoices will be sent in Feb)
As in previous years, the calculation of ticket numbers will be made based on the number of members that meet the above criteria by midnight on 23 February 2018. We would really appreciate everyone's support so that we can continue to enjoy a healthy Wimbledon ticket allocation.
IT IS ALSO CRITICAL THAT YOUR CONTACT DETAILS ARE UP TO DATE WITH THE LTA WEBSITE AS WINNING TICKETS WILL BE POSTED DIRECTLY TO YOU BY THE LTA.
If you have any questions or problems with signing up for British Tennis Membership or opting into the Wimbledon Ballot please contact the office ASAP and we would be more than happy to help. Alternatively you can contact the LTA directly on 020 8487 7000.
To sign up for British Tennis Membership click here.
If you are already a BTM and would like to check your contact details, whether you are affiliated to BLT&SRC, and to OPT IN to the Wimbledon Ballot - login to the LTA website by clicking here.