Tuesday 20 April 2021
Tel: 01442 863393 | Email: email@example.com
Club News & Events
Printer Friendly VersionBack to Tennis News - April 17
Wimbledon Draw - 3rd May
It's that time of year again when we can start getting excited about Wimbledon! The date has been set for this year's draw at the Club which will be held on Wednesday 3rd May at 8pm. The bar will of course be open and there will be Prosecco, Pimms and complimentary canapes.
Attached here is a document outlining the draw rules but in summary, to be eligible for tickets you will need to:
1. have paid your 2017/18 subscriptions
2. be British Tennis Membership member affiliated to BLTSRC.
3. have already 'Opted in' to the Wimbledon Ballot on the LTA website. The deadline for this was 17th February.
4. be signed up on the sheet on the noticeboard in the changing room corridor. Sign-up sheets will be going up today and you have until the end of the day on MONDAY 1st MAY to sign up.
5. be present in person or via a proxy on the draw night (further details on this are on the attachment)
You are also strongly advised to ensure your contact details are up to date on the LTA website otherwise winning tickets could be sent to the wrong address.
Your tennis committee