Monday 27 September 2021
Tel: 01442 863393 | Email: email@example.com
Club News & Events
Printer Friendly VersionBack to Tennis News - March 18
Wimbledon Draw 2018
It's that time of year again when we can start getting excited about Wimbledon! The date has been set for this year's draw at the Club which will be held on Wednesday 25th April at 8pm. The bar will of course be open and there will be Prosecco, Pimms and complimentary canapes.
Here is a document outlining the draw rules but in summary, to be eligible for tickets you will need to:
1. have paid your 2018/19 subscriptions
2. be British Tennis Membership member affiliated to BLTSRC.
3. have already 'Opted in' to the Wimbledon Ballot on the LTA website. The deadline for this was 23rd February. Exceptions only for new members since that date.
4. be signed up on the sheet on the noticeboard in the changing room corridor. Sign-up sheets will be going up today and you have until the end of the day on MONDAY 23rd APRIL to sign up.
5. be present in person or via a proxy on the draw night
You are also strongly advised to ensure your contact details are up to date on the LTA website otherwise winning tickets could be sent to the wrong address.
Your tennis committee